Carroll Shelby 85th Birthday Commemorative GT40
In 1966 Carroll Shelby's race teams consisting of Miles & Hulme, McLaren & Amon,
Gurney & Grant conquered the 24 hours of Le Mans and proved to the world that
there would be no mistaking the thunderous roar of American Muscle. Now more
than 40 years later you can own a Shelby CSGT40 that is reminiscent of those
historical racing days. This exclusive collection is very desirable and will be
limited to only 85 units. Each CSGT40 is constructed by skilled artisans to
exacting standards with over 85% of the rolling chassis's parts being
interchangeable with that of the original car. The CSGT40 is constructed using a
highly complex 'monocoque’-style chassis, a pressed steel roof and a beautifully
finished body. The CS GT40 MKII is available in both right and Left hand drive
configurations with the colors based on Carroll Shelby Inc. car numbers 1015,
1046, and 1047. The CSGT40 is built with the collector in mind and as with all
Shelby Products your purchase will be documented in the Shelby World registry.
- Show quality paint finishes.
- Fully independent front and rear suspension
- Coil over shocks, custom springs
- Vented disc brakes and power assisted calipers
- Original style suspension
- High capacity air-conditioner
- "Halibrand" style knock off wheels
- Original style "Bundle of Snakes" exhaust
- Carroll Shelby engraved door handles and head light covers
- Leather seating with original style rivets
- Hood Diffusers
- CS GT40 numbered dash plaque
- CS GT40 side graphics and tunnel mats
- 85TH Commemorative floor mats
Call for Pricing and Availability!
The GT40 is built under license from Safir Spares LLC, the holders of the GT40 trademark.
Shelby®, Carroll Shelby®, Carroll Shelby's Signature & Initials®,
Carroll Shelby's Photograph®, 427®, 427 S/C® 289®, Shelby Cobra
289 FIA, Shelby Cobra "Daytona" Coupe®, CS8, CS6 are registered
trademarks and/or the tradedress of Carroll Shelby Licensing,
Inc. (Shelby). Cobra and the Cobra Snake designs are trademarks
of Ford Motor Company used under license.