Shelby Cobra 427 S/C (CSX4000/6000)
The Shelby Automobiles Inc. CSX 4000 delivers the "Real Thing" at a highly
competitive price. It is built by Shelby to his exact specifications. Each
hand crafted component vehicle is specially prepared by highly skilled
craftsmen and built for you, the discerning customer. Your authentic
Shelby will also be documented with a genuine Shelby CSX serial number, a
MSO signed by Carroll Shelby and it will be documented in the Shelby
registry where it is recorded in history. With your customer installed
Shelby specified 427 FE Engine you will experience the thrill of 0-60
MPH in less than four seconds.
Your CSX 4000 is constructed using a high-strength fiberglass composite
body with aluminum fender closeout panels. It is then painted to a high
quality finish and is available in a variety of color choices. Just like
the original race car, your frame is constructed using 4" round tube main
rails with a 120 wall thickness. The 90" wheelbase carries a four wheel
independent suspension with dual A-arms and coil over shocks. The original
look is maintained with the 15" Halibrand Style pin drive wheels, original
style roll bar, custom made headers and side pipes. A large aluminum radiator,
rack and pinion steering, and Salisbury style differential are also standard
features. The interior boasts of Shelby signature series custom gauges and an
original style 15” wood steering wheel. Modern upgrades include custom Shelby
branded brakes and specially commissioned shocks which ensure safety without
detracting from the original look.
In 1962 Carroll Shelby introduced the Shelby Cobra - the most desired American
muscle car in history. In 1966 the evolution of the 289 into the 427 S/C redefined
power and performance. Today the 427 cobra features Shelby parts in the construction
and carries a genuine CSX serial number and MSO with every chassis. In addition, the
Cobra offers modern technological advancements to enhance safety and performance
while maintaining the classic look and feel of the original.
- 4-inch diameter DOM steel frame.
- A complete factory assembled rolling chassis.
- High-strength fiberglass composite body. Aluminum Optional
- Aluminum fender closeout panels, front and rear.
- Show quality paint available in assorted colors.
- Original frame configuration with 4" round tube main rails.
- 120 wall thickness - 90" wheelbase.
- Original four wheel independent suspension.
- Dual A-arms and coilover shocks.
- Windshield wipers, wind wings, and sun visors.
- Rack and Pinion Steering.
- Baer Brakes.
- Original style pedals, catches and fittings.
- 15" Halibrand style pin drive wheels.
- Shelby Aluminum Differential Housing. Dana 44 gears.
- Available for 4 or 5-spd transmission set-up.
- Roll Bar.
- 4-Core Aluminum Radiator.
- 23 gallon stainless steel fuel tank.
- S/C dash layout.
- Shelby signature series gauges.
- 15" original style wood steering wheel.
- Full Shelby Custom carpeting. Optional Leather Seating.
- Optional headers and side pipe exhaust.
Call for Pricing and Availability!
Shelby®, Carroll Shelby®, Carroll Shelby's Signature & Initials®,
Carroll Shelby's Photograph®, 427®, 427 S/C® 289®, Shelby Cobra
289 FIA, Shelby Cobra "Daytona" Coupe®, CS8, CS6 are registered
trademarks and/or the tradedress of Carroll Shelby Licensing,
Inc. (Shelby). Cobra and the Cobra Snake designs are trademarks
of Ford Motor Company used under license.